Monday, November 5, 2007

the big shack dialog

So... I joined with three other folks to read The Shack... well, actually, I asked them to join me but that doesn't sound quite as cool. Chapter by chapter, we're going to have at this book. I'm curious to see where the discussions take us. It's going to be two boys, Jonathan and Jeromy, and a lovely lady, Verity. I hope that the four of us will all be ready to begin blogging by early next week.

If you haven't read it, you're welcome to pick up a copy and join us on the blog. But, now that I think about it, you don't have to read it because the subject matter that we'll be grappling with doesn't require homework. SO read the book if you want to or don't. That's cool too. But I am interested in what you think as well.

I love me a good debate ..uh.. I mean dialog.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooo. I wanna read it. I'm gonna read it.

Sorry I didn't catch you Friday. I'll have to try again. Reading your blog, makes me miss writing on my own.

Raquel said...

I KNOW! I was playing mind games with myself yesterday, trying to figure out if you'd be at school or busy with your fam in order for me to call...

Anonymous said...

When it comes to busy, I always am. BUT a really good time to call me is around 5 my time or 7 my time. I will even talk on the phone at 11 b/c I'm usually up and wanting an excuse to stop what I'm doing. So...call me!