Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Giving Thanks

Would you listen along as you read the lyrics?? PLEASE!?! I know, I know... I don't actually read song lyrics either... but this time? for me? The link to the music file is below us. See it? It's orange. Right click on the link and scroll to 'open link in a new window'. That way you can be two places at once ;)


Since I Am So Sick
Don Chaffer
(Enter The Worship Circle)
_______________________________

Since I am so sick
Since I am in need
Since I have no healing within me

Oh, my God, be mindful of me
You are my help and my Redeemer
Oh, my God, be mindful of me
You are my help and my Redeemer

Unto You, oh Lord
I lift up my soul
In Your loving-kindness I believe

Surely those who wait on You
Will never be ashamed
All of those who call on You
Will know the faithfulness of Your name
We sing to the faithfulness to your name
It will never fail
The faithfulness of your name

Though He saved me
Yet will I trust in Him?

You are God
An amazing God
Who can compare to you infiniteness?
Who can compare to your glorious love?

All that I need to know
Is that you love me so
________________________________________________


Everything that I can claim as my own... all of the things that I'm thankful for are wrapped in God. All that I have that is good all came from Him and Him alone. Thank you Jesus. Thank you for loving me in my times of greatest need and in my times of stubborn independance. Regardless of my actions, you are always there for me. Thank you

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm thankful "meeting" you my dear blog friend- may you and your family have a blessed day tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

I'm not really sure that this post should be under "blah, blah". Its pretty cool Jesus to be blah, blah.
I'm gonna 2nd Euphoria here. I am also totally thankful that Christ brought us together and I have the honor of bring your friend.
Happy Thanksgiving!

Aly Cat 121 said...

that was a nice dedication sweets. I didn't click the link cuz my azz wouldn't been able to hear it anyway (no speakers)