Friday, January 4, 2008

some things that won't suprise you...

I've been slapped back with a tag from Alyson. This one is filled with things that I have a feeling won't surprise you all. Here goes -

The rules are as follows:
Simply link to the person who tagged you. SHARE SEVEN WEIRD things about yourself. Tag SEVEN bloggers to do the same AND include a link to their blog. Let each person know that they have been tagged and finally post the rules on your blog.

  1. Everyday I race another mom to my girls' school. No. This woman has no idea that she and I are racing but she still seems to win more often than not. The race is making me leave earlier and earlier to pick the girls up. Lately I've been there 15-20min before school even gets out. Pretty soon I'll be cutting into the boys' nap time. She has a personalized license plate and I'm not sure why this bothers me...
  2. I'm blind in my right eye. Please don't toss things in my direction as I have no depth perception and yet I continue to try to master the skill. Sometimes I make my husband throw things to me over and over so I can try and beat my own brain. So far: unsuccessful.
  3. I'm afraid of going to the dentist. I haven't gone in 13 years. Seriously. I don't like fingers in my mouth and I gag so freakin' easily that I don't even bother anymore. I wonder if women with dentures are considered hot. But you probably need to see a dentist to get fitted for dentures... I wonder if women without teeth are considered hot.
  4. I refuse to wear anything that has the name of a company on it. It seems ridiculous to me that people will PAY to be someone else's advertising. That's just bananas.
  5. I love fairy tales because good people are always beautiful and bad people are always ugly. It's so much easier that way.

The seven people that I tag in no particular order (but Alyson, I'm with you on this one. I'm too lazy to email y'all individually to let you know. If you know then you know.) are...
the beast, ms. sassy, angie, dawne, ms. G6, Verity, and Jeromy

1 comment:

Sheree said...

you've tagged me before...but i enjoy this and now i think i know 14 weird things about you. miss ya!