Wednesday, October 24, 2007

sometimes cheating is acceptable.

Do you know what rodomontade is? (My spell check is freaking out because it doesn't even know what rodomontade means. HAH!)

Mean either and that's why I cheated when I was earning rice for the UN to donate to end world hunger. If you want to cheat too, go to the free rice website while simultaneously having a window open to dictionary dot com. Then just cut and paste the ridiculous words that they give you onto dictionary dot com and fill in the blank!

I earned 410 grains of rice before I got so hungry from all of the cutting and pasting that I myself had to quit and go have some lunch.



P.S.
rodomontade means vainglorious boasting or bragging; pretentious, blustering talk.
P.P.S. cerement means a cerecloth used for wrapping the dead. Duh.

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

You get my vote for humanitarian of the world. Man youre awesome.

Leah Spencer said...

I'm playing too, but I'm just guessing when I don't know. A little faster than bothering to look up the words. Am I cheating too? :P

Anonymous said...

Duh indeed. That r word made my head hurt.

Raquel said...

Stephanie, It's all Jesus. HE gets the humanitarian award ;)

Leah, When it's for rice then I think just about any form of cheating is acceptable!

Dancer, Yeah... I try really hard to sound smart and 90% of those words I had never even heard before. Guess I need to start studying the dictionary??